Unicorn drip cake - Fondant and ganache Basics - Tuesday May 29th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
This product is currently sold out.
A different take on the popular Unicorn theme!
In this class you will learn:
- How to level, fill and rough ice your cake
- How to do a striped ganache finish on your cake
- How to model a 3D fondant unicorn and standing rainbow
- How to do a simple white drip
You will need:
- A round cake (7" or 8" size is easiest, but smaller or larger is fine)
- 3 - 5 cups of WHITE ganache
- 1 750g packet WHITE fondant
- 1 cake board and box/container to take your cake home
All other fondant colours, drip, lollypops and sprinkles are provided for this class
***Everything can be provided for $40, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this option - includes 7" round vanilla cake.