Woodland Cake - Fondant Basics - Tuesday May 15th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
This product is currently sold out.
The perfect starter cake for working with fondant, or practicing your skills!
In this class you will learn:
- How to level, fill and rough ice your cake
- How to cover your cake in fondant using the wrap method and an impression mat
- How to model a 3D fondant squirrel, as well as toadstools, bees and ladybirds
- Use plunger cutters to make flowers
- Pipe buttercream "grass"
You will need:
- A round cake (7" or 8" size is easiest, but smaller or larger is fine)
- 2-3 cups of buttercream or ganache to fill and ice your cake (whichever you prefer)
- 1 750g packet WHITE fondant, 1 750g packet BROWN fondant
- 1 cake board and box/container to take your cake home (make sure cake board is at least 2" larger than your cake)
All other fondant colours, buttercream, and tools are provided for this class
***Everything can be provided for $50, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this option - includes 7" round vanilla cake